3 year old suffering from cold. On augmentin and koloq. Not responding to medication

Hi I am Hitesh my child age is 3 year 4 month, he is suffering from cold last 10 days and doctor saying it is atmospher allergy,doctor suggest medicine like, Augmentin syrup(amoxycllin and potassium clavulanate) and KOLOQ(cetrozine, paracetamol , phenylephrine andzinc gluconate). but not effect of this medicine.and doctor suggets stem twice in a day This type of cold and cough repeat in 8 month out of 12 month. please suggest me how to treat my child. Regards Hitesh 0000
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013