3 year old son not growing and eating. Doctor suggested to take relent syrup and neck x ray

my son is 3 years old and the weight is 10kgs he is not growing and not eating well , doc suggested relent syrup and neck xray, why neck xray has to be done pls advise
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
  Anonymous's Response
You can start Nutrilite Kids protein drink (any flavor) in place of any chocolate drink which you are using as of now.
This drink is all the essential elements which required for proper growth in natural form like our food.
The available drinks in markets are chemically synthesized so they wont give proper results.
I am 100% confident that he will recover very soon but don’t expect any miracle in 1-2 months.
You will definitely fill some difference after 2-3 months and significant different after 6 months.
If any other information which you need to share as baby’s weight is very less so please mail me on
hi welcome,
neck x-ray is advised
1-to check any spina bifida which leads to pain and reduce intake of food.
2-to check any primary complex over that area
thanking you
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthmagic
your baby is grossly under weight
consult paediatrician and get your baby examined and let the doctor decide the investigations to be done to reach a diagnosis and start proper treatment