3 year old, loose watery stools, stomach cramps, gas. Nizonide syrup a good solution?

I have a 3 yr old daughter who is suffering from loose motion on and off since last 6 days. In the last 20 minutes she had it thrice and absolutely watery. I wanted to know if nizonide syrup is a good solution for her to give her an immediate relief? She is also getting cramps in the tummy before every stool and is also passing a lot of gas along with the stool. She is already on enterogermina oral suspension since 6 days. Please guide me.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012