3 year old hurt on the nose. Feeling tired and in severe pain. Concussion chances?

Hi there,
My 3 year old daughter just fell off a heavy wooden stool, and then the stool came down and fell across the bridge of her nose. She was in a lot of pain, cried a lot, and soon after began yawning and seeming quite tired. This happened in the early afternoon, which is a time she sometimes naps anyway, but she seemed especially tired immediately after the fall. She's sleeping now; is there any reason to suspect a concussion? If so, should I wake her at a certain point during her nap?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Warning signs to be observed after head injury which are vomiting,lethargy,any bleeding from ear or nose,any abnormal movement.
In case you observe any take her to ER.
In the meantime apply cold compresses over affected area and give acetaminophen for pain relief.

Wishing your child good health,
God bless..