3 year old having severe cough. Childhood asthma detected. Family history of asthma. Prescribed with cosyp and kefodime. Need advice

Hi... my daughter is 3 yrs old. For the past one n half year she is suffering from severe cough .. child specialist said she has childhood asthma .. three mnths back i started homeopathy treatment n she was very well for three months again on sept 1 ( current month) she suffered frm fever then cough n cold ... i again moved to alopathy... doc gave her cosyp e and kefodime but it didnt work at all.. yesterday he changed medicine to mits inctus dx and kefodime.. it worked a bit better.... n he said to start montair 4 again for month... does my kid has asthma...?? We dont have asthmatic history...
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012