3 year old having scabbing on the lips due to burn. Enlarged blood vessels with redness. What to do?

My 3 year old son i believe had some kind of electrical burn/ shock, the babysitter who was there didnt see what happened but My son who was hurt, now has scabbing starting at his lip going almost to his ear. My son says he doesnt know how it happened. Im very concerned and will be headed to the doctors soon.when i first got home and seen him, his lip was drooping down and from his lip to his cheekthere was alot of redness almost looked like his blood vessles popped. And now today there is scabbing. PLEASE ANY INFO WOULD BE SO MUCH APPRECIATED AND HELPFULFUL. ANY AND ALL ADVICE. THANK YOU
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012
Feb 2013
This is looking like scab or crust formation on the wound and deep injuries are common with electric burns so consult your doctor for further management