3 year old having pain in the abdomen while urination. Urinalysis showing trace of leukocytes. History of constipation

My 3 year old complained of a sore tummy then said needed to pee, took her to toilet where she started screaming and crying, didn t pee. Took her home where she peed. Later on this evening she peed again started crying and pointing to her left side back saying it was sore. I done a urinalysis on her using a dipstick which showed trace of leukocytes but nothing else. She has a history of constipation not going for four five days at a time recently using lactulose regularly.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012