3 year old having nose bleeding, fever, running nose and tickling sensation on the toes. Causes?

My son 3 yrs complains of his toes tickling . He just recently has had a running nose , high tempts, and complaining that he is cold . He has been like this for two days . He Woke up tonight with a nose bleed but he seems to get these often. He s had probably 2-3 in the last 3 mnths with no symPtons of feeling I ll they Are just randomly happening . I m concerned about why his toes are ticking and these nose bleeds please help.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012