3 year old having fever, body aches, head aches and stomach pain. On tylenol and advil. Advice?

Hi, my 3 yr old daughter has had a fever ranging from 99.8 to 102.9 for 5 days. She complains about body aches, headaches , her belly hurts. I ve been giving here Advil and Tylenol every 3-4 hrs. I m going to the docs tomorrow but what else can I try to break the fever. Nights are horrible. Morning ok. Mid morning horrible, lunch ok, mid afternoon horrible, supper ok and then horrible again. What is wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012