3 year old having fever and vomiting with diarrhea. What to do ?

Hello doctors. My 3 year old daughter has a fever that went from 99.9 to 101.4 in an hour. I don t know if Thats fast but it seems like it to me. She was acting normal and still is is the problem. She s always had a great disposition but she says nothing hurts and that she feels fine other than the vomiting. The only reason I noticed anything was wrong was because she wouldn t eat her dinner. I gave her a fever reducer, a room temp. Bath and stripped her down for bed; we have barely slept but she is here. No pain, diarhea, runny nose or cough.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Oct 2011