3 year old having fever and vomiting. Cluster of bumps spreading on the elbows, face and feet. What are these?

my daughter is 3 years old and started out with a fever on saturday and then as the night progressed she just got worse she ended up waking up in the middle of the night saturday night/ sunday morning throwing up. Then sunday night she woke up late and was crying that her arms hurt and I didn t notice nothing at first then I took her downstairs and was looking at her I noticed these big cluster of bumps on her elbows so I took her to the ER and they did nt know what was wrong with her so we went home and now the bumps are spreading she has them on her elbows and a couple now on her face and some are her arms and a few on her feet . I had her a doc. apt. today and they again don t know what it is... but they are very painful...Help!
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012