3 year old has no energy, complains of stomach, leg, arms pain. Has cough. Is it flu ?

Hi! My 3 year old has woke up very poorly, with no energy and complaining his legs,arms, and stomach are hurting him! He has just fell asleep on the sofa which is unusual for him during the day and has just woke up and has been sick quite alot. He has had a cough for the last couple of weeks but seemed to have had got rid of it a couple of days ago until he went to nursery yesterday and woke up like this, and now seems to be coughing again! Does this just sound like the flu or should I be worried? I also have a 3 month old baby, so am very cautious!

If you would kindly get back to me as soon as possible, as I understand you must be very busy.
Many thanks & kindest regards, AAAAAA
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013