3 year old has hair loss, takes food less than normal, get frequent bouts of diarrhea. Done blood and stool tests. What else should be done?

My 3 yr old son is losing his hair. It is an all over thinning. His ped dr is running blood tests: full allergy panel, celiac disease , and thyroid check. I am hyperthyroid , graves disease and take medicatiom. He recently stopped eating his normal intake of food too. He also has recurring episodes of diahrea. We have sent in stool samples too. Are we missing anything? I am worried sick. Mom, loretta
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012