3 year old has a brownish spots on the hands and nails. Worried

hello, i have 3 year old daughter and like 1 month ago i notice brown spot in her hand i thought it was paint that didnt wanted to come off by washing her hands the first days... its been almost 1 more month ans i notice that now she has brown spots on her fingernails and on the other hand as well im really worried could u help me out and tell me ur point of view
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
Hi ,
Thanks for placing your query through HCM.
I can appreciate your concerns
With the limited description , it is almost impossible to think of any particular explanation for her brown spots.
We need to know--
How many spots ?
Texture (feels rough or smooth),
Uniform colour ?
Any itching or pain or burning ?
Any recent illness or drug intake?

We can discuss further if you send a colour picture of same.
Best regards.