3 year old given co-amoxiclav and clarithromycin for respiratory tract infections. X-ray suggested to rule out primary complex. White spots in the lungs. Why?

My child is 3 years old. He has recurrent respiratory tract infections and recently I brought him to a physician. The doctor prescribed him to kinds of antibiotic , co-amoxiclav and clarithromycin . After a week, e returned to the clinic and the doctor said that my child s medications are high when it comes to strength but still my child s static cough is not eliminated. The doctor ordered for an xray because he was suspecting primary complex. He told me that there are white spots in my child s lungs and submitted the film to a radiologist for reading. He s not certain about the film s result and told me that the white spots could be the medicine interacting with the bacteria in my child s lungs. What do you think it could be? How does an xray film of a child with primary complex looks like?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012