3 year old girl baby have a 10-12 pus cells in urine. is it normal or high infection ?

Sir my 3 year old girl baby have a 10-12 pus cells in urine is it normal or high infection the doctor gave us tab mox kid, tab ozalab dj, candid cream, t bect cream. Please suggest me what to do ?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011
hi sahin.welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.pus cells are more than normal.but you should follow the respective doctor without thinking much.above mentioned treatment cover almost every thing.must do follow up.take care.