3 year old child, suffering from swollen right cheek and eyelid, foul smelling breath, nasal congestion, fever. Due to teething?

My 3 year old daughter s right cheek and right eyelid are swollen. The swelling in her cheek seems to be inside as well. Her breath also smells really bad. She is also experiency a lot of nasal congestion . Her temperature at 3:00AM this morning was 101.7 degrees It went back to 98.6 degrees about an hour after giving her motrin. However by 11:00AM it was back up again. Could this be happening because of a new tooth coming in?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012