3 year old child, staph infection on ear. Treated with antibiotics, redness, irritation persists. Treatment?

my 2 almost 3 year old daughter was complaining of ear pain when the next day i took her to the doctors thinking she had an ear infection when i saw a red bump with a little black in the center..they told me she had staph infection and treated her for it with antibiotics ..they didnt do anything it just got now its still red and a little bump but the black center has got bigger probley half the size of a penny (big for the back of a 2 1/2 year olds ear) and its still sore, she complains all the time about it..its trippled in size and still looks red and irritated not so much swollen around the black semi scab looking center
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012