3 year old child, having a blister on leg, seeping discharge, second ring formed around it, mild fever. Treatment?

my three year old son has what I thought was a bite or pimple on his leg on wed. By Friday it looked like a bliter that had popped and was weaping clear stuff. Today it has grown and has a second red ring forming around it. he came down with a mild fever yesterday. it is in the crease of the leg/butt and is irritated by his underware or pull ups
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
hi. this could be due to infection or irritation of the part. avoid exposure to water and you can apply some antibiotic ointment and check fever . access child well being .