3 year old child got a cut, bleeding. Cleaned with hydrogen peroxide, neosporin applied, blisters occurred with redness, swelling. Treatment?

my 3 year old got a paper type cut from a thin aluminum tab cover that covers organic coffee......she pulled it up a bit and at first didnt complain and then about 4 minutes later, it bled a lot. I cleaned it immediately with hydrogen peroxide and put neosporin and a bandaid on the cut. This morning i noticed what looked like two blisters on the other side of her finger .. Her finger seems red and swollen a bit but she can bend it and once in awhile complains it hurts and cries. The redness now is up to her knuckle what should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012