3 year old child, fell down, internal bleeding, shaking. Hymen rupture a possibility?

My 3 year old daughter fell tonight while playing. It was just from standing but she fell awkwardly on the side of her craft box. I suspect she may have broken her hymen . There was some blood and a bit of pain. She didn t cry but said ouchie several times in a row and was almost vibrating. Should I take her to see our family doctor or any doctor for that matter. I don t know if there is anything else it could be. I could not see a cut or anything anywhere and it seemed as though the blood was coming from internal but am not sure??
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012