3 year old. Having green stool, stomach pain. Given Z&D suspension, metrogyl. Can I continue?

Hi, My 3 years 8 months old son weight 17.5 kg is having watery loose motions since 3-4 days. now the color of stool is green and he is having lot of stomach pain before passing motion.Frequency is 10-12 times. He is passing motion after we give him anything to eat. I am giving him Z&D susp and Entrogermina liq. I started him on metrogyl 5 ml in the morning as I suspect that he has severe infection. Should I continue with metrogyle and other medicines or stop metrogyl?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013