3 year old. Had O and H antibodies titer 1:160. Given amoxycilin, augmentin. No signs of fever. Typhoid?

Dear Dr. My 3 yr old son has had O and H antibodies titre of 1:160 continuously for 2months now, the Dr have prescribed amoxycilin followed by Augmentin for most of these period and we have religiously followed the regimen. Two months down the line and the titre still reads 1:160. The child has no normal count of WBC and RBC and does not show signs of fever. Should we be worried he has typhoid fever? Should we try some other drug like azithromycin?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013