3 year old. Given high dose of cold medicine, 3ml instead of 1ml. Is there any problem?

My 3 yr old (33LBS) was given 5ml of Little noses multisymptom cold med by accident... instead of the 1ml given the day before..this was on Dec 31.2012. Monitered with no symptoms... now I am concerned about overdose. Is there need to be concerned with this amount & should I get her checked further. The only thing that I can say is that she has said her stomach hurt a few times during the last week but nothing else. Please let me know
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
Hi ,
Thank you for your query.
Do not panic.
Your child seems to be fine.She might be a little more drowsy than normal.
The effects should pass out after 48 hrs.Watch her carefully.
Please take care to check the proper dosage the next time you give her any medication.
If you have any further queries you are free to consult me.
Hope this answers your query.
Wishing a speedy recovery.
Have a nice day.