3 year kid, vomiting, loss of appetite. Blood test, higher SGPT, chances of jaundice. Recommendations?

hi doctor
this is Swati here.from last two days my 3 year 8 months old kid not showing any interest in food even day before yesterday from 5pm he started vomitting 4-5 times.i consulted a doctor he refer blood test for bilirubin and SGPT test ,bilirubin including direct and indirect was in normal range but SGPT was on higher end (432.5 IU/L). according to him its due to swelling in liver n there are chances for jaundice. are u recommeding some other tests also or what should i do? should i take some other openion also
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013