3 year child suffering from cold and cough. Is it safe to give puffs for child?

hi my child is 3 yrs old and is suffering from cough and cold from last two weeks. The doctor had suggested for omnocortil for 3 days and augmentin for 10 days. its a week now but still his chest is congested,he used to take nebulisation with budecort and asthalin but still he is not getting rid of the cough he has stil got flum the doctor is sugges ting for foracort inhaler it safe to give puffs for my child,need ur suggestion
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012