3 vaccines taken, pneumonia, nausea, refusing to eat, meningitis suspected, vaccines genuine ?

my son was given penatavlent vaccine 3 doses of a multinational company. aft 20 days my child was admitted in hospital numonia,continous crying for 12 hours , vomtings , rejected to take feeding .the doctor suspected that its menigtius. we went to a corporate hospital and we take treatment . then i suspected that the vaccine is genune ??. i didnt get any inf from websites of manufter& markting compnises of that vaccine. most of the doctors doesnt know the newly lanched vaccine name. what can i do now ??
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012