3 red dots on the bottom in a triangle, not itchy or sore. What are these ?

I noticed that on my bottom, I have 3 dots in a triangle. On the left side is a triangle that is upside down and the right side the triangle is right side up. The dots are a little red but not itchy or sore. They re about the size of a pin head and have only been there for a day or so and seem to be fading. The skin is not broken at all.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Dec 2013
Welcome and thanks for posting your query to HCM.

After reading your query there can be simple possibility of mild bruising or trivial insect bite. As there is no pain and itching over the same so it is not a thing of worry. Do not try to pinch or squeeze the dots. As this is subsiding so you need to do anything for the same.

With good health wishes
Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia