3 pregnancy tests negative, due on period, confused and stressed, moody. Please help.

hi i was due on my period on wed and i havent come on i am usually regular with my periods, i have done 3 pregnancy tests all of which have been negative i am confused i have been stressed recently but this has never prevented my period before and also i have been feeling very up and own one minute i am happy the next i am very moody and start crying i am so confused as the tests i have done say i am not pregnant.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012