3 or 4 swollen itchy lymph nodes on back, shoulder and arms, rash behind ears. What could this be ?

For the last 3 months I have 3 or 4 swollen itchy lymph nodes I think? Appearing on my body and itching like madness, now they are on the back, left side and bottom of my neck and now two more on the front of my right shoulder , they do not hurt but itch and after a few days they go away but only to come back by moving to the middle of my back or arms elbows even my toe and they are very red and very itchy, drives me crazy but I do not scratch in the daytime. Last month I had a really bad rash behind both my ears that had to heal over with scabs. Im scared I think I got something of the public transporation because thats when it all started on the bottom of my forearm where I had it sitting or from a friend who I hadnt seen in a long time kissed me on the left side of my cheek which has a rash where my sideburns is Im a female though and it is hard to make go away. The red bumps are so itchy, hot, red and angry I have been trying to get them to go way since I do not have good health insurance. I scratch in my sleep because I have now have ugly scars from my scratching on my back and shoulders and between my breast. What could this be?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012