3 months pregnant, severe wisdom tooth infection. Taking seratopeptidase tablets, surgical removal of tooth. Will medication cause defects to the foetus?

Am 28 yrs old and am 3 months pregnant. When I got conceived i had severe wisdom tooth pain so that I consulted doctor and removes it by surgery that time without knowing that am pregnant. Doctor recommended to take seratopeptidase tablets for 3 days. So please confirm if that give any defects to foetus because somebody recommended for abortion . Please suggest
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012