3 months late for cycles, increased appetite, urination, sensitive breasts and fatigued. Pregnant ?

I am 3 mths late for my monthly cycle have taken 2 test went to ER and tested negative i have increase in apetite, urine alot more then usual intake in fluids havent changed at all i am more gassy then usual, aswell as sencetive breast , more fatigue alot more, aswell as gained a few extra pounds in the last mth as i was only 135 pounds What can be the explanation to this am i pregnate and to ealy to tell or something else?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
Hi there!

Welcome to healthcare magic! And thanks for asking us a question!

Have you taken a home pregnancy test? Please do take one, if you havent already and then check for the results. If positive, there you have your answer. If negative, then you may have to look at other causes for secondary amennorhea (other causes of missed periods). Some factors causing your missed periods ( other than pregnancy) may be stress, thyroid imbalance, hormonal imbalance, oral contraceptives, any medications like steroids, any eating disorders etc. Any of these factors may cause your symptoms.

You may have to go see your healthcare provider , so that some tests may have to be performed in order to check for the underlying cause. Your treatment will depend on these results; and it would be upto the doctor, to either prescribe you medication; or modify your lifestyle changes.

Bottomline is not to stress out for the missed period, because that it is going to aggravate the condition.

Take care!