3 months delayed, acne due to this, PCO, prescribed Provera, Diane 35. Need instructions on how to take these pills ?

Hi! am Jo-Anne. I m already 3 months delayed so i went to my doctor yesterday. I told her i had irregular mens, that caused acne on my face. Had an ultrasound and found out i have polycystic ovaries. My OB prescribed me Provera(orals) and Diane 35 to regulate my monthly period and to help clear out my acne. It will be my first time to take oral contraceptives so I was clueless on how to take these pills! She told me to take Provera for 7 days and when my mens comes, i should take Diane 35 on the second day of my period(not sure if I got her instructions right because she was talking too fast, did not gave me a written instructions and I don t want to ask my OB to repeat herself all over again she might think I m stupid, lol!). Hope you can give me detailed instructions on how to take these pills..Please help!! Thanks =)
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013