3 months child having small bruise on chest. Feels like lump. What could be this?

Hi, my baby is almost 3 months and has been doing tummy time and trying to push herself up. This morning when dressing her I noticed a small bruise right below her chest that feels like there is a lump. I don t know if it s from the tummy time or what it could be. the lump is what has me concerened as I didn t notice it last night after her bath. it s like it appesred over night.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Dear Balugabear34,
First congrats on the baby , in my opinion its nothing to be worried about , just keep an eye on it , if it gets bigger or persists for a long period of time more than 10 days lets say , visit her pediatrician .
stay in good health .