3 months baby suffering from motion problem with red spot on skin which are damaged after some time

My daughter aged 03 moths admitted in hospital since last one and half month, after almost 20 days treatment the motions where reduced but the red spot appear on the different part of the skin and after some time the skin is injured where the spots were appear. dr. says that the body is not producing zinc, due to this the skin is damaging. after some different treatment the wounds of skin is correct and new skin is appearing but the remaing healthy skin is now become radish and then damaged. her latest medical test is as under. Please quide us what should we do? Test Name: Stool routine Examination. dated: may 26, 2011 color : yellow consistency: soft Mucus: + Blood: negative Odour: negative TEST NAME: BLOOD CP DATED: MAY 28, 2011 TLC : 13.6 Red Cell count: 3.44 Haemoglobin: 9.8 PCV/HCT: 28.2 MCV : 81.9 MCH: 28.6 MCHC: 35.0 Platelet Count: 54 Differential Leucocyte Count (DLC) Neutrophils: 55.1 Lymphocytes: 36.8 Mixed : 8.1
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011