3 months baby need to travel through flight. Any precautions to take during travel ?

My 3months old baby need to travel through flight from Bhubaneswar to Bangalore and hence just wanted to know if this is safe to come through flight or through train taking her ? If flight then what precaution i should take before and through the journey to make her comfortable and painless ? Please Advice !! Any medicine for her shall i carry or only milk is enough through journey ? Can i put some cottons in her ear ? Also let me know if i can feed her the milk while travelling ?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013