3 months baby diagnosed with enlarged liver. Is it a serious problem ?

i took my almost 3 mth old son (will be on june 1) to dr for a cold and b/c he wasn t nursing all that well. dr said he was stuffed, so turn on humidifier. he is now eating better. but during the exam, dr said he felt his liver meaning its large. so we re going for an u/s. he said not to worry or lose sleep over it b/c 20 per cent of babes this age still have large livers. Like any mother would, i researched large livers in infants and what I read makes me paranoid!!!! of course I m going to lose sleep. u/s isnt until July 7 although i m calling around to get in sooner elsewhere. Is it possible that it s nothing serious???
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011