3 months and 20 days child vomits with feed other than breast milk. Could be allergic to formula ?

Hello !! My bay girl is 3 months and 20 days old. I had a c-section so for first 2 3 days she was given lactogen by the nurses... she took to beastfeed slowly and with lots of struggle after 10 days she was exclusively breast fed. one day when she was around a month and half she was given the leftover lactogen by my mother. she dint check that it expired after 30 days once opened. i always try to have an extra expressed feed but that day as luck would have it there was none and my mother dint wana wake me up and gave her lactogen. poor baby threw up all day and slept all day. took her to doctor and she administred her Domstal. took 2 3 days for her to get back to normal. I felt so guilty about it that my feed stopped. During that time my doc advised me to give her Nestle Nan. I gave very small 2 feeds and by then thankfully my feed started. Under family pressure I tried to introduce Nan after 3 weeks again but she vomitted after 3 4 hrs of feeding. Now 2 days back I gave her Enfamil Stage 1.. she vomitted again. Today my mum in law made me give her diluted pasturised milk but she has again vomitted. Docs say baby shud be exclusively breastfed for 6 months but all my relatives and friends want me to start her with some kind of top feed ASAP. My concerns are : -Will i be able to make enough milk? -If not then how will I supplement her feed. She has throws out every source of milk. -Her milk requirement will be highest around 6 months or will it keep increasing after I introduce solids to her? -Is she allergic to formula?? Coz she did have lactogen for initial days of her life. Im very confused and feeling very low :(
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012