3 month old throwing up, crying after a fall. Any idea of what this is?

Hi. My 3 month old grl was with my babysitter and somehow, she fell but I still hadnt gotten the full story. She was throwing up all and crying all the way until I picked my mom up then shortly after, she stopped and starting cooing. Shez been okay ever since but I still want to take her 2 the doctor. Any idea of what this is?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
Vomiting after fall is a dangerous sign (could be due to head injury).
Get her examined by doctor as soon as possible.
Did she lost consciousness after fall?
From what height did she fall?
What was the impact with body (which part of body was injured)?
Get the answers in details, as much as possible. Rush to a doctor.