3 month old son recovered from rsv, mucus with blood stains when nose swabbed. Anything wrong ?

Hello, my 3 month old son has had rsv and then was over it I thought. Had no signs of coughing or snotty nose anymore. Well after he was over it I got a really bad cold and I am his mother and number one care giver. I notices a couple days ago that he was kinda snorting. So I swabbed his nose this morning with a saline swab and when I pulled in out of one side was some mucus , and the other side had some blood in with the mucus. I have blew my nose in the morning for the past couple days and it is rbloody too. What is wrong |?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013