3 month old holds breath while going down stairs. Should we worry ?

We have a 3 month old son, and he is holding his breath when going down stairs (from our second level to the main level), is this normal? If not what should we do. he goes all stiff, holds his breath, arms stretched out and hands clenched. If we take it slow he sometimes does it sometimes doesn t. Sometimes he just does not do it on the first flight to the landing but from the landing to the main floor. Is there any problems we should be worried about? He is breast fed and is in the 90 percentile for his age and weight. I am worried that this could cause long term health problems for him and his mental health . Please advise.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012