3 month old child, large dent on the back of the head. Family history of autism, dandy walker. Treatment?

My baby has large dent on the back of her head. She is almost 3 months old. It s nothing like the soft spot on the top of her s big and has a dip where it goes in between the dent if that makes sense. Should I be worried? I had twins my first pregnancy, but one was born with a neurological problem, Dandy walker, and my other one has Autism so I m very, very worried that this dent means she may be special needs and I m really hoping its nothing to worry about.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012