3 month baby, cold and cough, crying. Using nasal drops. Advice?

Hi, My three and months old baby having cold and cough from October 7th. Initially i started using nasal drops, but found no result. She drinks only brest milk and digestion, motion is normal. But today she started crying without stop frm 6 pm to 12.30 am. Shall igive crocin drops of 0.8 ml twice a day. I guess she has ear pain due to cold. Please advice me
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
It seems that she might be having cold and radiating pain or infection in her ears.
You can give crocin drops.
Give her some decongestant drops as well.
If cough is more, consult your doctor as she may require antibiotic drops as well.
Ok and take care.