3 miscarriages, sperm analysis done. What could be the reason?

My husband is 36 years. I had 3 miscarriages - twice for blighted ovum and the 3rd one during my 5th month pregnancy. My husband's rapid progressive sperm percentage is zero. other details in the report :- volume-2ml, concentration-81 millions/ml, slow-linear motility-51%, immotile-49%, total motile count -82.62 millions, peroxidase staining-negative, debris-++, fructose-nil, vitality-79%, morphology-4%, majority-micro heads and amorphous heads with vaccuoles ad coiled tails. Is this is something to worry about. I am married for more than 8 years with 3 miscarriages and we dont have children yet. We are trying so very hard every month. My reports are all normal...
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013