3 home pregancy tests in the space of the last 2 weeks and all negative, any sort of medication available to bring on/induce a period?

Hi, my last period commenced on 3rd october..i had sex with my partner on 9th and as a precaution approx 30 hours later i took levonelle one step! (there was alcohol taken on the 9th and wasnt sure if condom split although almost sure it didnt) i experiened some side effects..some abdominal pain..almost like the pre-period cramps..some spotting at various times.. My periods are regular and my next one should have started on 31st october, i understand that levonelle can mess up anyones cycle however im now quite concerned as no period has came (16 nov) i have carried out 3 home pregancy tests in the space of the last 2 weeks and all negative, can you please advise me on what to do and if theres any sort of medication available to bring on/induce a period. Many thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Nov 2010
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi...., to get conceive , there must be ovulation...,
if ovulation does not occurs., fertilization will not occur..
the cause for this must be found and treated...
you need to take ovulation tab, then can try to get conceived..
Hope I have answered your question..