3 hard lumps on legs, painful when touched, spread all over legs around knees. What are these ?

I have had 3 hard lumps on my legs, one being the size of a 50cent peice that are like knots that when rubbed or pushed on feel like painful bruises, they have been there for 3 weeks or so, but didn t have any color to them until the past few day. I now have (noticed yesterday) probably 30-40 different sized red lumps(look like I was ate alive by misquettos) all over my legs from around my knees down. They do not itch . They are painful like a bruise. some small some as big as quarters. I did have a body massage Friday so I don t know if that has anything to do with it. I have had venious reflux and the closure procedure done and a vericous vein removed so I ve had those problems with my legs.(I m a hairdresser) What could these red knots that feel like bruises be???
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012