3 days late on period with pregnancy symptoms

Hi, I am 25 year old female and 3 days late for my period, bloated with gas, headaches, lower back aches, swollen armpits, sore nipples, and from time to time I get severe sharp cramps in my lower abdomen that last for a few seconds. Once these go away, I get dull cramps for a few minutes and then they disappear! Have normal cycles of 29 days. Husband and I aren t using birth control .
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Please do the pregnancy test first. If its positive ..then congratulations. Or else wait for your menses, sometimes they do come late, and premestrual symptoms are annoying, but one has to be patient. You can take a pain killer medication for a little relief. Keep low on salt if you have heavyness in the body.