3 bouts of extreme dizziness and numbness in legs. All test normal. Is it extreme adrenal fatigue?

I have had 3 bouts in 2 weeks of extreme dizziness and numbness in legs. Thought I was going to lose consciousness and die. Had to lay flat. Went to emergency twice this week. Never would go unless extreme situation. Tests were all normal. Heart rate normal. ECG nomal. Blood work normal. Basic neurological normal. Been under a lot of stress and working very long hours lastly with little sleep. I am 57 year old male. Other than this been very fit. Just completed P90x a few weeks ago. Could this be extreme adrenal fatigue??
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012