3 1/2 year child having swollen forehead. Not cured by benadryl. Any thoughts?

My 3 1/2 year old daughter s forehead is swollen between her eyes and up to her hair line. I do not belive she bumped her head and she is not complaining of anything bothering her. She is her normal self. I called our pediatrician and she said try Benadryl which I did thinking it may be an allergy but nothing changed. The only thing I can think may be a contributor is the fact that she has been swimming all week and she likes to wear a dive mask. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012