2yr old baby, nephrotic syndrome, urine clear, protein in urine. Relapse? Diet?

my son 2 yrs old, nephrotic syndrome , on medication for 3 months, urine clear. stop medication about 2 months, but found the urine have protein this few days, the result show 2+ for 2 days, after that go down to 1+ yesterday but today reading is 3+... can it consider relapse??? how to prevent relapse?? we control on his diet like salt free, oil free, what else i can do to make sure the disease can be heal or not relapse??? is that gluten & diary free diet work to control the disease??
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012